Summer Camp | Fincastle, VA
Junior Camps (Ages 8-12): $310/wk
June 5-9 | June 12-16 | June 19-23 | July 10–14 | July 17-21
Our week long overnight junior camps are fun, fun, fun! We offer your camper action, laughter, a chance to make new friends, and most importantly, a lifelong spiritual impact. These camps can also take advantage of our excursions!
Teen Camps (Ages 12-18): $310/wk
June 5-9 | June 12-16 | June 26-30 | July 24-28
We don't hold anything back at our week long teen camps! Everything the camp has to offer is yours to enjoy. Camp Eagle is the perfect place to unplug and enjoy "The Blob," our climbing tower, high-ropes course, basketball courts, sports fields, zip-line, Tarzan swing, archery and BB-gun ranges, hay rides, bonfires, night games, great food, and all the other ingredients for the perfect week!
Lil' Eagle's Overnighter (Ages 6-10):$65
The Lil' Eagle's Overnighter is a fantastic way to give your camper their first phenomenal Camp Eagle overnight experience. Packed with games, activities, hay rides, great food, and a safe, caring staff, this 24-hour stay will have your Lil' Eagle squealing for more and more!
Check-In: Please arrive at Camp Eagle on Friday, at 4:00PM. Departure: Please arrive at Camp Eagle on Saturday, at 4:00PM.
While Camp Eagle is chock-full of opportunities to get involved, we also offer several additional activities available for an additional cost. Some of those opportunities require leaving Camp Eagle and traveling by bus to various excursions.
- Horsemanship (Ages 8-18)
- Lazer Tag (Ages 8-18)
- Tube the James (Ages 12-18, Teen Camp Weeks Only)
- Paintball (Ages 12-18, Teen Camp Weeks Only)
Our Campership Program provides scholarships to people who can't afford the cost of a week away at camp. We have never turned anyone away because of an inability to pay. Through the Campership Program, scholarship money is provided by friends of Camp Eagle and members of Shenandoah Baptist Church in Roanoke, VA. Due to limited funds, we must be highly selective in awarding Camperships.
We want to provide you with all the info you need! On this page, we'll outline our summer camp offerings and excursions. Then we'd suggest you peruse the "Camp Info" section in the navigation bar above!
We offer incredible summer camp experiences for ages 5-18... with each experience custom tailored to your camper's age! We know your son or daughter will love it here, and have a spiritually-rich week, so let's talk about our overnight and day camp options.
Summer Day Camps
ages 5-12: $198/per week or $55/per day
Weekdays: June 5 - August 11
We endeavor to use biblical principles to minister to the heart of the child building leaders who impact future generations.
Inside Out Day Camps' Core Values
- Ultimate Accountability: Our desire to glorify God and accountability to Him propel us to excellence.
- Motivated Care: God’s love to all motivates and empowers us to care for all people.
- Firm Foundation: We provide a Christian environment and curriculum that build true character in each child.
- Interactional: We construct interactive learning and play that leave children wanting more.
- Relational: We build relationships that produce communication, selflessness, service, and leadership.
- Overflowing Character: We endeavor to develop the heart of the child to affect the family, neighborhood, community, and world.
Inside Out Day Camps are a superior alternative to daycare. We offer a fun, safe and educational outdoor experience. Every day is packed with activities that give your child a phenomenal summer!
To meet the needs of your busy summer schedule we offer three convenient drop-off locations:
Botetourt Community Church
Shenandoah Baptist Church
Three-Day Specialty Day Camps
Ages 8-12: $90 (Tuesday - Thursday)
Drop-off & Pick up ONLY at Camp Eagle!
- Survivor Day Camp | June 6-8 | 9AM - 4PM
- Adventure Day Camp | June 20-22 | 9AM - 4PM
- Gone Fishing Day Camp | June 27- 29 | 9AM - 4PM
- Night Owl Day Camp | July 11-13 | 4PM - 9PM
- Outdoorsmen Day Camp | August 1-3 | 9AM - 4PM
You made it this far? Nice. Now it is time for the next step.